Table of Contents
HPTP, by Genestra Brands, is a homeopathic preparation used to help promote and maintain growth and development.
Organotherapy and homeopathic remedy
- Homeopathic preparation with rabbit pituitary and adrenal, and botanicals
Convenient liquid format
- Increases patient compliance
Each drop contains:
- Arnica montana (Mountain arnica) Underground Parts 6X – Limb stiffness
- Achillea millefolium (Yarrow) Aerial Parts 6X – Overexertion
- Erigeron canadensis (Horse-weed) Aerial Parts 6X – Aching joints
- Hydrastis canadensis (Goldenseal) Underground Parts 6X – Limb Pain
- Oryctolagus cuniculus (Rabbit) Adrenal Gland 10X – Exhaustion
- Oryctolagus cuniculus (Rabbit) Pituitary Gland 10X – Growth control
- Sabina (Savin) Twig 8X – Joint pain
- Secale cornutum (Rye ergot) Sclerotium 8X – Mental fatigue
X is a homeopathic dilution: see www.seroyal.com/homeopathics for details.
Inactive ingredients Ethanol (beet), purified water
To be taken 20 minutes away from food. Place drops directly under the tongue or into 1⁄4 oz of water. Adults and adolescents (12 years and older): Take 10 drops HPTP two to three times daily or as recommended by one of our health coach professionals. Children (under 12 years): Take under the direction of your healthcare practitioner.
Helps promote and maintain growth and development nnormal energy levels Product ‘Uses’ are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica and are not supported by clinical trials. These ‘Uses’ have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.