Gluten-Dairy Ultra Enzyme
Gluten-Dairy Ultra Enzyme from Douglas Laboratories contains effective enzymes to support the digestion of gluten and lactose in a delicious natural berry chew designed for children and adults.
These clinically researched enzymes assist with gastric and pancreatic enzymes of the gastrointestinal tract to break down gluten and lactose into their basic components. It is specially formulated with Tolerase G, a proline-specific endoprotease that has been shown to effectively aid in the digestion of gluten.
- Helps to break down residual gluten
- Individuals following a gluten-free diet
- Supports digestion of dairy protein and lactose
1 chewable tablet contains:
- Tolerase G Prolyl EndopeptidaseÂ (from Aspergillus niger) – 144 mg
- Prolyl Endopeptidase Activity – 83,520 PPI
- BioCore Dairy-I – 105 mg
- Protease (from Aspergillus niger) – 399 BLGU
- Protease (from Aspergillus oryzae) – 231 BLGU
- Lactase (from Aspergillus oryzae) – 1,000 ALU
Other Ingredients: Mannitol, xylitol, sunflower lecithin, organic acacia gum, natural mixed berry and dark cherry flavors, and citric acid.
Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian
Adults or children age 3+ chew 1 tablet with a meal, up to 3 times daily or as directed by one of our health coach professionals.
Tolerase G is not intended to replace a gluten-free diet. Tolerase G is not intended to treat or prevent Celiac disease.
No adverse effects have been reported.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light. Keep out of reach of children.