Table of Contents
Fungisode, by Genestra Brands, offers the temporary relief of symptoms associated with minor fungal, viral and bacterial infections.
Broad-spectrum homeopathic preparation
- Multi-minerals, herbs and isopathic substances
- 10 drops, two to three times daily ensures patient compliance. For maximum benefits, use Fungisode with the Can Albex Candidiasis Program
Convenient liquid format
- Increases patient compliance
Each drop contains:
- Arsenicum album (Arsenic trioxide) 4CH – Stuffy nose
- Berberis vulgaris (Barberry) Bark 4CH – Mild Fever
- Calcarea carbonica (Impure calcium carbonate from oyster shell) 8X – Mild Fever
- Candida albicans 12X – Fungal infection
- Carbo vegetabilis (Vegetable charcoal) 7CH – Chills
- Chelidonium majus (Greater Celandine) Rhizome and Root 4CH – Headache
- Echinacea purpurea (Purple cone-flower) Aerial Parts 3X – Chills
- Hepar sulphuris calcareum (Liver of sulfur) 5CH – Runny nose
- Kreosotum (Creosote from beech tar) 5CH – Weakness
- Lycopodium clavatum (Clubmoss) Spore 5CH – Congestion
- Mercurius solubilis (Hahnemann’s soluble mercury) 5CH – Mild fever
- Muriaticum acidum (Hydrochloric acid) 7CH – Headache
- Nitricum acidum (Nitric acid) 5CH – Swollen glands
- Oxalicum acidum (Oxalic acid) 8X – Chills
- Sepia officinalis (Sepia) Dried Inky Secretion 5CH – Mild Fever
- Sulphur (Sublimed sulfur) 4CH – Chills
X and CH are homeopathic dilutions: see www.seroyal.com/homeopathics for details.
Inactive ingredients Ethanol (beet), purified water
To be taken 20 minutes away from food. Place drops directly under the tongue or into 1⁄4 oz of water.
Adults and adolescents (12 years and older): Take 10 drops of Fungisode two to three times daily or as recommended by one of our health coach professionals. Children (under 12 years): Take under the direction of your healthcare practitioner.
For the temporary relief of symptoms associated with minor fungal, viral and bacterial infections.
Product ‘Uses’ are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica and are not supported by clinical trials. These ‘Uses’ have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children