Children’s Chewable Vitamins
Children’s Chewable Vitamins, by Genestra Brands, is a multi-vitamin/mineral supplement to support tissue formation, normal growth and development.
Complete multivitamin and mineral formulation
- Supports children’s normal growth and development
Rutin and rose hips
- 5 mg of each per tablet
Orange and papaya-flavored chewable tablets
- Great taste for excellent patient compliance
Ideal for vegetarians
- Convenient chewable tablet format
Each Tablet Contains
- VitaminA(vitaminAacetate) – 300 mcg RAE / 1000 IU
- VitaminC(ascorbicacid) – 50 mg
- Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) – 5 mcg / 200 IU
- VitaminE(d-alphatocopherylsuccinate) – 5 mg AT / 7.5 IU
- Thiamine(thiaminemononitrate) – 1 mg
- Riboflavin – 0.5 mg
- Niacinamide – 2.5 mg
- VitaminB6 (pyridoxinehydrochloride) – 1 mg
- Folate(folicacid) – 200 mcg
- VitaminB12 (cyanocobalamin) – 5 mcg
- Biotin – 50 mcg
- Calcium(calciumaspartate) – 20 mg
- Iron (ferrous fumarate) – 2.5 mg
- Iodine(potassiumiodide) – 35 mcg
- Magnesium(magnesiumoxide) – 20 mg
- Zinc(zincoxide) – 2.5 mg
- Copper(copperaspartate) – 250 mcg
- Rutin(fromSophorajaponicaflowerbud) – 5 mg
- Rose(Rosacanina)Hips – 5 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Fructose, dextrose, hydrolyzed rice flour, cellulose, stearic acid, natural papaya and orange flavours, magnesium stearate
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, yeast, gluten, artificial colouring or flavouring, antimicrobial preservatives or dairy products.
Children (4 years and older): Chew one Children’s Chewable Vitamins tablet two times daily with meals, a few hours before or after taking other medications, or as recommended by one of our health coach professionals.
Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. There is enough drug in this package to seriously harm a child.
There are no reviews yet.