Black Walnut Capsules
Black Walnut Capsules, by Genestra Brands, contain a blend of herbs traditionally used to support digestive health.
Black walnut, quassia, wormwood, and gentian root all contain extremely bitter compounds, including tannins, quassin, absinthin, and amarogentin. These bitter compounds cause taste bud nerves to increase the release of the saliva and gastric juices that aid digestion. Bitter compounds can also promote gastric motility.
Combination of black walnut and natural plant ingredients to support digestive health
- Contains ingredients traditionally used to support digestion and bowel health
- Includes ingredients traditionally used to promote gastric motility
- Provides a unique blend of black walnut hull, quassia bark, yarrow leaf/flower, sweet wormwood leaf, gentian root, pumpkin seed extract, and clove bud
Each Capsule Contains
- Black Walnut (Juglans nigra) Hull – 100 mg
- Quassia (Quassia amara) Bark – 100 mg
- Yarrow (Achillea millefolium) Flower – 100 mg
- Sweet Wormwood (Artemisia annua) Herb – 75 mg
- Gentian (Gentiana lutea) Root – 50 mg
- Pumpkin (Cucurbita pepo) Seed Extract (5:1) – 50 mg
250 mg Dried Equivalent
- Clove (Syzygium aromaticum) Bud – 25 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Hypromellose, stearic acid
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, yeast, gluten, soy, sodium, sugar, artificial colouring or flavouring, antimicrobial preservatives, dairy or animal products. Ideal for vegans.
Recommended Adult Dose
Take two Black Walnut Capsules two times daily, fifteen to sixty minutes before meals, or as recommended by one of our health coach professionals. For prolonged use, consult your healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you have an allergy to plants of the Asteraceae family; or if you have acute stomach irritation, inflammation and stomach or duodenal ulcers, do not use. If you are taking anticoagulant, cardiac, hypotensive and hypertensive medications, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your healthcare practitioner. Hypersensitivity, such as allergy, has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. Some people may experience headaches.
Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken.
Store in a cool, dry place.