Prenatal multivitamin/mineral capsules, provided by Douglas Laboratories, supply essential vitamins and minerals to help support maternal health and wellness during pregnancy.
This formula now includes Metafolin L-methyfolate and vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin, the bioavailable forms of vitamins that the body utilizes directly without need for a conversion process. An important carotenoid called lutein has also been added for its benefit to the developing baby.
Prenatal may be a useful dietary adjunct for women looking to supplement a healthy diet during pregnancy and lactation.
2 Vegetarian Capsules Contain:
- Vitamin A (as natural beta carotene) – 5000 I.U.
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) – 80 mg
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) – 800 I.U.
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) – 50 I.U.
- Thiamine (as thiamine mononitrate) – 1.5 mg
- Riboflavin – 1.7 mg
- Niacinamide – 20 mg
- Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCl) – 2 mg
- Folate (as L-methylfolate, Metafolin) – 800 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) – 10 mcg
- Biotin – 300 mcg
- Pantothenic acid – 10 mg (as calcium pantothenate)
- Calcium (citrate) – 150 mg
- Iron (as Ferronyl) – 27 mg
- Iodine (potassium iodine) – 150 mcg
- Magnesium (citrate) – 75 mg
- Zinc (citrate) – 10 mg
- Selenium (selenomethionine) – 75 mcg
- Copper (copper glycinate chelate) – 1 mg
- Manganese (citrate) – 1 mg
- Chromium (GTF) – 150 mcg
- Molybdenum (chelate) – 75 mcg
- Lutein (from marigold flower) – 3 mg
Other ingredients: Cellulose, vegetable stearate, silica
Pregnant or Lactating women take 2 capsules daily with meals or as directed by one of our health coach professionals.
No adverse side effects have been reported.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light. Keep out of reach of children.