Varitonin capsules, provided by Douglas Laboratories®, contain a synergistic blend of vitamin C, hesperidin methyl chalcone, and standardized extracts of horse chestnut, butcher’s broom, and gotu kola for comprehensive vascular support.
Vitamin C: Foremost among vitamin C’s (ascorbic acid) many biological functions, is its role in capillary health. Vitamin C is essential for the synthesis of collagen and glycosaminoglycans, which are the building materials of all connective tissues, such as skin, blood vessels, tendons, joint cartilage and bone.
Vitamin C is the required coenzyme for two groups of enzymes that catalyze the cross-linking of collagen fibers – lysyl hydroxylases and prolyl hydroxylases. As such, vitamin C is essential for capillary health.
Vitamin C is among the most powerful antioxidants in humans and animals. It is a water-soluble, chain- breaking antioxidant that reacts directly with superoxide, hydroxyl radicals, and singlet oxygen.
Varitonin may be a useful dietary supplement for those who wish to support and protect the health of their veins and circulatory system.
Each Vegetarian capsule contains:
- Vitamin C (as L-ascorbic acid) – 250 mg
- Horse chestnut seed (Aeculus Hippocatanum), dried extract, min. 20% saponins calculated as aescin – 250 mg
- Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone – 125 mg
- Gotu Kola leaf (Centinella asiatica) dried extract, min. 10% asiaticosides,min. 16% triterpenes, – 60 mg
- Butcher’s Broom rhizome (Ruscus asculeatus) dried extract, 10% saponins calculated as ruscogenins, – 50 mg
1 to 2 capsules daily or as directed by one of our health coach professionals.
No adverse side effects have been reported.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light. Keep out of reach of children.