Ultra Osteo-Guard plus Bonolive
Ultra Osteo-Guard plus Bonolive by Douglas Laboratories provides a unique combination of chelated calcium, collagen, vitamin D3, vitamin K2, magnesium, and olive leaf to support bone strength and healthy bone mineralization throughout the lifespan.
KoACT® is a calcium-hydrolyzed collagen chelate that was shown in a clinical study to support a healthy BAP/TRAP5b ratio, a biomarker of bone synthesis and resorption.
Bonolive® is a unique olive leaf extract standardized to 40% oleuropein content that has been shown in various studies to promote bone formation by enhancing the number and activity of the bone-building cells. Bonolive has also been clinically researched in aging adults to support knee and joint comfort during every day activities.
- Supports bone mineral density and flexibility
- Supports bone building and healthy bone metabolism
- Knee and joint comfort
Serving size 2 tablets:
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) – 25 mcg (1,000 IU)
- Calcium (from microcrystalline hydroxyapatite and KoACT® calcium collagen) – 300 mg
- Phosphorus (from microcrystalline hydroxyapatite) – 300 mg
- Magnesium (from magnesium glycinate/amino acid chelate) – 300 mg
- KoACT® Calcium Collagen Chelate (supplying 650 mg bovine collagen peptides – 1000 mg
- Bonolive® Olive Leaf Extract (standardized to 40% oleuropein) – 125 mg
- Boron (as boron amino acid chelate) – 3 mg
- Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7) – 45 mcg
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, d-hydroxypropyl cellulose, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, sunflower lecithin, tablet coating (hypromellose, glycerin)
Adults take 2 tablets, 2 times daily with food or as recommended by one of our health coach professionals.
No adverse side effects have been reported.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light. Keep out of reach of children.