TPIN, by Genestra Brands, is a multi nutrient glandular formula used in organotherapy.
Vitamin B6, herbs and porcine brain powder combination
- Helps in tissue formation and helps the body metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- Helps to prevent vitamin B6 deficiency
Convenient vegetable capsule format
- Increases patient compliance
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Servings per Container 60
Amount Per Serving
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5′-phosphate) – 10 mg
- Porcine (Sus scrofa) Brain – 300 mg
- Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus) Root Extract (10:1) – 100 mg
1 g Dried Equivalent
- Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) Leaf Std. Extract (50:1) – 10 mg
(24% Flavone Glycosides, 6% Terpene Lactones/ 500 mg Dried Equivalent)
Other ingredients: Hypromellose, cellulose, magnesium stearate, magnesium silicate
Take 1 TPIN capsule 2 times daily or as recommended by one of our health coach professionals.
If you have high blood pressure, do not use. If you are taking health products that affect blood coagulation, do not use, as this may increase the risk of spontaneous bleeding. If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children. Use only if safety seal is intact.
There are no reviews yet.