TLU, by Genestra Brands, helps to maintain eyesight, skin, membranes and immune function; helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth, gums and night vision; helps the body to metabolize fats and proteins; helps in wound healing and connective tissue formation; and helps to prevent vitamin A, C and E deficiency. An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
Comprehensive formulation combining vitamins and herbs
- Provide antioxidants for the maintenance of good health
- Helps to maintain eyesight, skin, membranes and immune function
- Helps in the maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth, gums and night vision
- Helps the body to metabolize fats and proteins
- Helps in normal wound healing and connective tissue formation
- Helps to prevent vitamin A, C, and E deficiency
With lung powder
- 200 mg per capsule
- One capsule, twice daily ensures patient compliance
Each TLU Capsule Contains
- Vitamin A (vitamin A palmitate) – 1200 mcg RAE / 4000 IU
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) – 200 mg
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) – 40 mg AT / 60 IU
- Bovine (Bos taurus) Lung – 200 mg
- Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) Leaf – 75 mg
- Goldenseal (Hydrastis canadensis) Leaf – 75 mg
- Star Anise (Illicium verum) Fruit – 75 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Hypromellose, magnesium silicate, magnesium stearate
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, yeast, gluten, sodium, artificial colouring or flavouring, antimicrobial preservatives or dairy products.
Recommended Adult Dose
Take one TLU capsule two times daily with meals or as recommended by one of our health coach professionals.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding; or if you are allergic to anethole or plants of the Apiaceae/Carrot family, do not use. If you have blood pressure problems; or if you suffer from a kidney disorder, gall bladder disease, inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract, or impaired liver function, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Consumption of Goldenseal with alcohol, other medications and/or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Hypersensitivity/allergy has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken.
Store in a cool, dry place.