SymotiX by Neuroscience contains ingredients shown to improve learning and memory. A class of neurotransmitters responsible for many functions in the nervous and endocrine systems. Catecholamines play an important role in mood, energy, memory, attention, and cognition.
The synapse and cognition
SymotiX contains ingredients important for synaptic plasticity.
- Synaptic plasticity refers to the ability to strengthen and form new synaptic connections between neurons essential for learning and memory.
- Dopamine and norepinephrine are important for synaptic plasticity by activating synaptic networks in the prefrontal cortex.
- Zinc is an essential micronutrient for synaptic plasticity and is commonly found within cerebral cortex neurons.
SymotiX provides the most comprehensive precursor support among NeuroScience products and the daily recommended value of zinc 15mg (100%) per serving.
SymotiX contains proven ingredients
The use of the nootropic botanicals have been shown to enhance cognitive function in geriatric populations.
- In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study, Bacopa monnieri significantly improved working memory and energy levels, information processing, learning rate, and memory consolidation.
- Neuropsychological testing showed a significant decrease in forgetting rate during AVLT testing after daily use of 300mg of Bacopa for 12 weeks.
SymotiX comes in a 120 count bottle to provide the appropriate servings of Bacopa monnieri in amounts that meet and exceed those used in this study.
- Bacopa monnieri
Take 1-2 SymotiX capsules one to two times daily or as directed. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult one of our Health Coaches before use.