SEP EFA, by Genestra Brands, is a blend of the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA which help to support optimal cardiovascular health.
Research indicates that EPA and DHA help maintain already healthy triglyceride levels by altering fatty acid metabolism. This in turn supports healthy levels of low density lipoprotein (VLDL), which transports lipids throughout the body.
Supplementation with fish oils has been associated with the maintenance of healthy neuronal and cognitive functioning.
EPA and DHA to support cardiovascular and brain health
- Supports healthy lipid metabolism
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Supports brain health and cognitive function
- Helps to reduce serum triglycerides/triacylglycerols in adults
- Provides 1,080 mg of EPA and 720 mg DHA per daily dose
Each Capsule Contains
- Fish Oil (Anchovy, Sardine and Salmon) – 1050 mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) – 180 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) – 120 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, purified water, alpha tocopherol
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, starch, yeast, gluten, corn, sodium, sugar, artificial colouring or flavouring, antimicrobial preservatives or dairy products.
Adults and Children (12 years and older): Take two SEP EFA capsules three times daily with meals or as recommended by one of our health coach professionals.
Safety- sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Dairy Free Gluten Free