Orti C, by Genestra Brands, is an antioxidant for the maintenance of good health. Helps in connective tissue formation and in wound healing. Helps to maintain healthy skin and immune function. Helps to prevent vitamin C deficiency.
Vitamin C formulation
- Source of antioxidant for the maintenance of good health
- Helps in the maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- Helps in tissue and connective tissue formation and in normal wound healing
- Helps to maintain healthy skin, immune function and proper muscle function
- Helps to prevent vitamin C deficiency
With green tea and bioflavonoids
- Hesperidin and rutin provide additional antioxidant support
Ideal for vegans
- Convenient vegetable capsule format
Each Orti C Capsule Contains
- Vitamin C (ascorbicacid) – 500mg
- Calcium (calcium carbonate/ascorbate) – 5 mg
- Magnesium (magnesium oxide) – 5 mg
- Zinc (zinc oxide) – 5 mg
- Potassium (potassium chloride) – 5 mg
- Hesperidin (from Citrus sinensis fruit) – 50 mg
- Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Leaf/Shoot – 22.5 mg
- Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Leaf/Shoot Std. Extract (45% Epigallocatechin-3-gallate) – 17.5 mg
- Rutin (from Dimorphandra mollis seed pod) – 10 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Hypromellose, magnesium stearate, silica
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, soy, sugar, artificial colouring or flavouring, antimicrobial preservatives, dairy or animal products. Ideal for vegans.
Recommended Adult Dose
Take one Orti C capsule three times daily with meals, a few hours before or after taking other medications, or as recommended by one of our health coach professionals. For use beyond twelve weeks, consult your healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble (such as abdominal pain, dark urine or jaundice); if you have an iron deficiency or if you are taking any prescription medications, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Zinc supplementation can cause copper deficiency.
Safety- sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken.
Store in a cool, dry place.
There are no reviews yet.