Organic Greens and Reds
Organic Greens and Reds by Douglas Laboratories is a concentrated blend of organic grasses, fruits and vegetable powders that can mix in water or other liquids to make a delicious drink to support overall cellular health and aging.
The ingredients in this blend are extracted using a water process free of chemical solvents to protect the integrity of the powder.
Organic Greens and Reds may be a useful dietary supplement for individuals wishing to supplement with a healthful combination of phytonutrients.
8 grams (1 scoop) contains approximately
Calories – 23
Carbohydrates – 5.8 g
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) – 240 mg
Organic Proprietary Blend – 8 g
- Organic Wheat Grass (young leaf)
- Organic Green Tea Extract (leaf)
- Organic Carrot powder (root)
- Organic Broccoli powder (aerial parts)
- Organic Cauliflower powder (aerial parts)
- Organic Kale powder (aerial parts)
- Organic Parsley powder (aerial parts)
- Organic Spirulina (entire plant)
- Organic Chlorella (entire plant)
- Organic Milk Thistle Extract (seed)
- Organic Beet powder (root)Â
- Organic Raspberry powder (fruit)
- Organic Tomato powder (fruit)
- Organic Acerola Extract (fruit)
- Organic Strawberry (fruit)
- Organic mango (fruit)
- Organic Mountain Cranberry (fruit)
- Organic Hawthorne Berry Extract (fruit)
- Organic Apple (fruit)
- Organic Black Currant powder (fruit)
- Organic Pomegranate extract (kernel)
- Organic Blueberry powder (fruit)
- Organic Acai (fruit)
- Organic Plum Extract (fruit)
Fiber and Enzymes
- Organic Gum Acacia
- Organic Flax Seed powder
- Organic Inulin and an Enzyme Blend of Cellulose, Protease, Amylase and Lipase.
With Organic Flavors (Vanilla and Strawberry), Organic Stevia Extract and Citric Acid, organic maltodextrin and/or manioc starch, silicon dioxide, organic rice, and sunflower lecithin.
*This product contains no gluten, dairy, soy, or artificial ingredients.
As a dietary supplement, adults take 1 serving per day, mixed in 8-10 ounces of water or other liquid. Blend well. Can be used in place of the G.F.S.-2000 powder.
No adverse side effects have been reported. For more information, we recommend that you reach out to one of our health coaches prior to use.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light. Keep out of reach of children.
California residents Prop 65
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.