MitoTone Plus by Douglas Laboratories is a unique dietary supplement designed to provide a broad spectrum of beneficial nutrients to support mitochondrial energy production and healthy aging.
Mitochondria are the cellular components responsible for generating the energy required to sustain life. Because mitochondria serve as the powerhouse of the cell, their proper functioning is essential to the integrity and optimal performance of the living organism.
Cumulative oxidant stress is a major cause of mitochondrial dysfunction. Free radicals are normal byproducts of mitochondrial respiratory chain function. They can be damaging when produced in excessive amounts and not neutralized by naturally occurring antioxidants. Their accumulation may lead to peroxidation of membrane lipids, decline in oxidative phosphorylation, inefficient electron transport, and further increased oxidant flux.
Repletion with specific nutrients necessary to support electron transport chain function and antioxidant protection appears to nutritionally support healthy mitochondrial function.
MitoTone Plus may be taken as a dietary supplement for individuals who wish to increase their intake of a broad spectrum of important mitochondrial support nutrients.
3 vegetarian capsules contain:
- Vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride) – 20 mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin-5-phosphate) – 20 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) – 50 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate) – 20 mg
- Vitamin B12 – 1000 mcg
(as 500 mcg adenosylcobalamin, 500 mcg methylcobalamin)
- Pantothenic Acid (as calclium pantothenate) – 50 mg
- Magnesium (from magnesium malate) – 50 mg
- Sodium (from sodium succinate) – 56 mg
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine (HCL) – 200 mg
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine – 100 mg
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid – 100 mg
- Malic acid (from magnesium malate) – 200 mg
- Creatine Monohydrate – 200 mg
- Sodium succinate – 200 mg
- Co-Enzyme Q10 (ubiquinone) – 50 mg
- Pterostilbene – 100 mg
(pteroPure) (as methylated resveratrol)
Adults take three capsules daily as a dietary supplement, or as directed by one of our health coach professionals.
No adverse side effects have been reported.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light. Keep out of reach of children.