MCT Ketone Energy
MCT Ketone Energy, by Genestra Brands, provides 14 grams of MCT per tablespoon to support ketone energy metabolism and production.
In addition to providing energy for tissues such as the heart and muscle, ketone bodies become the main alternative fuel source in the brain when glucose availability decreases. One clinical trial reported that caprylic acid was the most ketogenic MCT when compared to coconut oil, capric acid (C10:0), or a combination of oils.
MCT have also been suggested to support energy production and performance during exercise by regulating mitochondrial function and carbohydrate use, and may contribute to a healthy body composition through their role in energy expenditure, fat oxidation and satiety.
Caprylic acid formula for ketone energy metabolism and production
- Source of medium-chain fatty acids, which support energy production
- Supports the production of ketones, an alternative energy source for the brain and muscles
- May contribute to a healthy body composition
- Provides 14 grams of medium-chain triglycerides (MCT) per tablespoon
- Derived from coconut or palm kernel oil
- Convenient liquid formula
Serving Size 1 Tablespoon (15 mL)
Servings per Container about 30
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 100
- Total Fat – 14 g
- Saturated Fat – 14 g
- Medium-Chain Triglycerides (from coconut or palm kernel oil) – 14 g
Take 1 tablespoon MCT Ketone Energy daily or as recommended by one of our health coach professionals. Do not drink directly from the bottle.
If you are pregnant or lactating, do not use. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not freeze. Keep out of the reach of children. Use only if safety seal in intact.
Dairy Free Gluten Free GMO Free Vegan