Kidney Complex, by Genestra Brands, was specifically formulated with herbs that help support the urinary system and prostate.
In addition, Kidney Complex contains three-leaf caper and barberry for their traditional use in supporting kidney health. These important herbs function as a diuretic and regulate calcium oxalate crystallization in the body. Similarly, corn has a long history of use in traditional medicine to support the kidneys and bladder.
Along with other herbs in this formula, such as cranberry, stinging nettle, barberry and caper, corn supports cellular health by providing protection against free radicals.
Helps maintain microbial balance in the urinary tract
- Promotes prostate health and urinary tract function
- Supports cellular health by providing protection against free radicals
- Combines seven herbal extracts: Cranberry, Uva-Ursi, European Barberry, Corn, Three-leaf Caper, Saw Palmetto and Stinging Nettle
Serving Size 4 Capsules
Servings per Container 30
Each Serving Contains
- Uva-ursi (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) Leaf Extract (4:1) – 400 mg
1600 mg Dried Equivalent
- Barberry (Berberis vulgaris) Root Extract (4:1) – 400 mg
1600 mg Dried Equivalent
- Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) Fruit Extract (36:1) – 300 mg
10.8 g Fresh Equivalent
- Corn (Zea mays) Style and Stigma Extract (10:1) – 150 mg
1500 mg Dried Equivalent
- Three-Leaf Caper (Crateva magna) Bark Extract (12:1) – 70 mg
840 mg Dried Equivalent
- Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) Fruit Std. Extract – 50 mg
(45% Fatty Acids)
- Stinging Nettle (Urtica dioica) Leaf Extract (3-5:1) – 30 mg
90 – 150 mg Dried Equivalent
Other ingredients: Hypromellose, ascorbyl palmitate, silica, cellulose
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, gluten, soy, artificial coloring or flavoring, antimicrobial preservatives, dairy or animal products. Ideal for vegans.
Recommended Adult Dose
Take four Kidney Complex capsules two times daily, a few hours before or after taking any medication or supplements, or as recommended by one of our health coach professionals. Take with food to minimize gastric disturbance. Do not take with highly acidic foods or medications which may acidify urine. For occasional use only.
Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking products containing diuretics, or have heart disease, high or low blood pressure, diabetes, edema, or gall bladder, liver or kidney disorder. Do not exceed recommended dose. Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking any medication, have any health condition, or to exclude a diagnosis of prostate cancer.
High dosages of berberine can depress respiration, stimulate intestinal smooth muscle and reduce bronchial constriction. Stop use and seek medical attention immediately if you experience dizziness, confusion, muscle weakness or pain, abnormal heartbeat or difficulty breathing. Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if the following symptoms occur: nausea, vomiting or drop in blood pressure.
Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken.
Room temperature storage is recommended. Keep out of reach of children.
Dairy Free Gluten Free GMO Free Vegan