Iron+C Gummy by Douglas Laboratories provides a with iron from bioavailable iron pyrophosphate combined with vitamin C and B vitamins to enhance absorption and support healthy red blood cell function..
- Supports healthy red blood cell function
Functions and Mechanism of Action
Iron is an important component of hemoglobin in red blood cells and myoglobin in muscle cells where it is required for oxygen and carbon dioxide transport. Vitamin B6 and B12 are cofactors to support healthy red blood cell function.
Healthy iron levels of at least 20-25 ng/mL have been associated with athletic performance, muscle strength and mitochondrial function. In a clinical study, iron supplementation delayed the onset of muscle fatigue of the quadriceps femoris muscle group, which may support physical performance. In addition, a healthy iron status may support cognitive function and healthy sleep.
1 Gummy (2.2 g) (age 3)
2 Gummies (4.4 g) (ages 4+)
- Calories – 5
- Total Carbohydrate – 2 g
- Total Sugars – <0.5 g
- Includes <1 g of Added Sugars
- Sugar Alcohols – <0.5 g
- Vitamin C (from acerola (Malpighia glabra) extract (fruit) and ascorbic acid) – 12.5 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) – 2.5 mg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) – 5 mcg
- SunActive® Iron (as ferric pyrophosphate) – 7.5 mg
Organic Fruit Blend – 6.25 mg
- Organic Strawberry (Fragaria x ananasa) Fruit
- Organic Raspberry (Rubus ideaus) Fruit
- Organic Wild Blueberry (Vaccinium angustifolium) Fruit
- Organic Tart Cherry (Prunus cerasus) Fruit
- Organic Pomegrante (Punica granatum) Fruit
- Organic Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) Fruit
Other Ingredients: Isomalto-oligosaccharides, purified water, organic erythritol, agar, citric acid, natural raspberry flavor, sucrose, locust bean gum, black carrot powder (color), coating (organic sunflower oil, organic carnauba wax)
As a dietary supplement, children aged 3, take 1 Iron+C Gummy daily, with a meal. Ages 4 and up, take 2 Iron+C Gummy daily, with a meal, or as directed by one of our health coach professionals.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6.
KEEP THIS PRODUCT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
If you are pregnant, nursing, have any health condition or taking any medication, consult your health professional before using this product.
Store in a cool, dry place. Use only if safety seal is intact.
There are no reviews yet.