HMF Immune (shelf-stable)
HMF Immune, by Genestra Brands, combines proprietary probiotics with vitamins C and D to provide targeted support for the immune system.
Each convenient, once-daily chewable tablet provides a blend of five research-driven probiotic strains from both the Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium genera. As nearly 80% of the body’s immunologically active cells are located in gut-associated lymphoid tissue, an important connection has been demonstrated between the intestines and the immune system.
To further help maintain immune function, HMF Immune contains vitamins C and D. Vitamin C supports the immune system by regulating lymphocyte proliferation, natural killer cell activity and immunoglobulin production, while vitamin D helps control T cell activation, cytokine release and phagocytosis in macrophages.
Immune support formula in a great-tasting, shelf-stable chewable tablet
- Offers 30 billion CFU per dose from a combination of five proprietary human strain probiotics, plus vitamins C and D
- Supports upper respiratory tract health in children and physically active adults
- Once-daily chewable tablet available in a delicious natural blackcurrant flavor
- No refrigeration necessary
- Potency guaranteed through expiration
Serving Size 1 Tablet
Servings per Container 25
Each Tablet Contains
- Calories – 5
- Total Carbohydrate – 1 g
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) – 100 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) – 25 mcg (1000 IU)
- Probiotic Consortium – 30 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60 & CUL-21)
- Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34)
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20)
- Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (Bl-04)
Other ingredients: Xylitol, blackcurrant fruit extract, sorbitol, natural blackcurrant flavor, silica, magnesium stearate
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, gluten, soy, artificial coloring or flavoring, antimicrobial preservatives or dairy products. Ideal for vegetarians.
Chew one tablet daily with a meal or as recommended by one of our health coach professionals.
Do not use if you have an immune-compromised condition. Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breast- feeding, taking any medication or have any health condition. Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset occur.
Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if the blister pack has been tampered with.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Dairy Free Gluten Free GMO Free Soy Free Vegetarian No FOS