HMF Fit For School Powder
HMF Fit For School Powder, by Genestra Brands, includes a combination of research-driven probiotic strains and vitamin C that supports children’s upper respiratory tract health and immune function.
In a recent clinical trial, 57 schoolchildren were randomized to receive either a placebo tablet or HMF Fit For School Powder’s probiotic formula plus 50 mg of vitamin C daily for six months.
Each heaped scoop also includes 25 mcg (1,000 IU) of vitamin D for additional immune support and to promote vitamin D status for healthy bone development.
Children’s immune support formula
- Helps to support upper respiratory tract health in children
- Provides 12.5 billion CFU of live microorganisms that temporarily modify gut flora
- Includes 50 mg of vitamin C and 25 mcg (1,000 IU) of vitamin D per serving
- Convenient powder format free of artificial colors or flavors
Serving Size 1 Heaped Scoop (1 g)
Servings per Container about 30
Amount Per Serving
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) – 50 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) – 25 mcg (1000 IU)
- Probiotic Consortium – 12.5 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60 & CUL-21)
- Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34)
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20)
Other Ingredients: Potato maltodextrin
Children (1 year and older): In a glass, add 1 heaped scoop to water or juice and dissolve completely before administration to children. Take once daily or as recommended by one of our health coach professionals.
If you have an immune-compromised condition, do not use. If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use. If symptoms of digestive upset occur, stop use and consult your health professional. This product was sealed for your protection. Do not use if box or contents are open or damaged.
Store under refrigeration (below 46 °F). Keep out of the reach of children.
Dairy Free Gluten Free GMO Free Soy Free Vegetarian No FOS