Herbal GI, by Genestra Brands, contains bromelain and papain which act as digestive enzymes.
Complementary herbal combination
- Contains bromelain and papain, which act as digestive enzymes
- Includes peppermint, marshmallow, star anise and clove
Ideal for vegans
- Convenient vegetable capsule format
Each Capsule Contains
- Cranesbill (Geranium maculatum) Root Extract (4:1) – 18.75 mg
75 mg Dried Equivalent
- Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) Root – 75 mg
- Slippery Elm (Ulmus rubra) Bark – 75 mg
- Star Anise (Illicium verum) Fruit – 50 mg
- Cabbage (Brassica oleracea var. capitata) Leaf – 50 mg
- Clove (Syzygium aromaticum) Fruit – 50 mg
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) Leaf – 25 mg
- Stem Bromelain (from Ananas comosus) – 25 mg / 900 000 FCC PU 90 MCU
- Papain(fromCaricapapayafruit) – 12.5 mg / 600000 FCC PU
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Hypromellose, cellulose, silica
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, yeast, gluten, soy, sodium, sugar, artificial colouring or flavouring, antimicrobial preservatives, dairy or animal products. Ideal for vegans.
Recommended Adult Dose
Take two Herbal GI capsules two times daily with meals, a few hours before or after taking other medications, or as recommended by one of our health coach professionals. For prolonged use, consult your healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you have gallstones, anaemia, gastrointestinal lesions/ulcers; if you are taking anticoagulant agents, anti-inflammatory agents or other enzyme products; if you are having surgery; or if you have an allergy to latex or fruit such as avocado, banana, chestnut, passion fruit, fig, melon, mango, kiwi, pineapple, peach and tomato, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your healthcare practitioner. Hypersensitivity/allergy, nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea have been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken.
Store in a cool, dry place.