GSF Complex, by Genestra Brands, helps to maintain healthy skin, immune and proper muscle function; helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums; helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins; helps in tissue and connective tissue formation; helps in wound healing; and helps to prevent vitamin C, pantothenic acid and zinc deficiencies.
GSF Complex is an antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
Comprehensive formulation combining vitamins, minerals and herbs
- Helps to maintain healthy skin, immune and proper muscle function
- Helps in tissue and connective tissue formation
- Helps in normal wound healing
- Provides antioxidants for the maintenance of good health
- Helps in the maintenance of bones, cartilages, teeth and gums
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- Helps to prevent vitamin C, Pantothenic acid and zinc deficiencies
With adrenal and adrenal cortex
- 100 mg and 20 mg, respectively, per capsule
Convenient vegetable capsule format
- Increases patient compliance
Each Capsule Contains
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) – 150 mg
- Pantothenic Acid (calcium d-pantothenate) – 100 mg
- Zinc (zinc citrate) – 10 mg
- Potassium (potassium aspartate) – 25 mg
- Magnesium (magnesium aspartate/ oxide) – 25 mg
- Adrenal (from bovine) – 100 mg
- Adrenal Cortex (from bovine) – 20 mg
- Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) Leaf – 27 mg
- Hesperidin (from Citrus sinensis fruit) – 15 mg
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Root – 10 mg
- Rutin (from Dimorphandra mollis seed pod) – 2.1 mg
- Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Leaf
Std. Extract (50% polyphenols) – 0.9 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Hypromellose, magnesium stearate, silica, cellulose
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, starch, yeast, gluten, corn, soy, sodium, sugar, artificial colouring or flavouring, antimicrobial preservatives or dairy products.
Recommended Adult Dose
Take one GSF Complex capsule two times daily with meals, a few hours before or after taking other medications, or as recommended by one of our health coach professionals.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, diabetes, glycosuria, hyperadrenia, hyperthyroidism, kidney or cardiovascular disorder; or if you are taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives or other medications which may aggravate electrolyte imbalance, do not use.
If you are taking health products that affect blood coagulation, do not use as this may increase the risk of spontaneous bleeding. If you are taking medications for seizures, or if you have an iron deficiency, a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Zinc supplementation can cause a copper deficiency.
Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken.
Store in a cool, dry place.