Gluco-Support Formula provided by Douglas Laboratories® is a synergistic and comprehensive combination of vitamins, minerals, herbals, and other nutrients carefully formulated and specifically designed to offer nutritional support for healthy glucose metabolism.
Studies show that a high percentage of adults in North America and other developed countries eat less than the minimum daily allowance of 10 or more essential nutrients. Adequate amounts and proper balance of these nutrients are needed not only for maintaining good health, but also for the dietary management of the body’s structure as well as the optimum functioning of its various systems, including the immune system.
The Gluco-Support Formula has been carefully developed to contain the right proportions of vitamins, minerals, trace elements, and other nutrients for optimal health. Each ingredient is selected in consideration of its absorbability, competitive relationship with other nutrients, allergenic potential, and long-term safety.
Gluco-Support Formula tablets may be a useful dietary supplement for those who wish to nutritionally support their healthy glucose metabolism.
Four Tablets Contain:
500 mg Gluco-Support Proprietary Blend of:
- Momordica, Gymnema Extract
- Lemon Bioflavonoids
- Proanthcyanidins (Red Wine Grape)
- Lipoic Acid
- Coenzyme Q-10
- Vitamin A (Palmitate) – 5,000 I.U.
- Beta-carotene – 15,000 I.U.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) – 1,000 mg
- Vitamin D-3 – 50 I.U.
- Vitamin E (as Vitamin E Succinate) – 200 I.U.
- Thiamin (as Thiamin HCl) – 50 mg
- Riboflavin – 25 mg
- Niacin/Niacinamide – 120 mg
- Vitamin B-6(as Pyridoxine HCl/Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate Complex) – 25 mg
- Folic Acid – 800 mcg
- Vitamin B-12 (on Ion Exchange Resin) – 100 mcg
- Biotin – 300 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate) – 150 mg
- Calcium (from Calcium Citrate/Ascorbate/Carbonate Complex) – 300 mg
- Magnesium (from Magnesium Aspartate/Ascorbate/Oxide Complex) – 300 mg
- Zinc (from Zinc Krebs/Aspartate/Oxide Complex) – 20 mg
- Selenium (Organic Selenium from Krebs† Cycle and Kelp) – 200 mcg
- Copper (from Copper Amino Acid Chelate) – 2 mg
- Manganese (from Manganese Aspartate/Sulfate Complex) – 15 mg
- Chromium (Organically bound with GTF activity-low allergenicity) – 200 mcg
- Molybdenum (from Molybdenum Krebs†) – 50 mcg
- Potassium (from Potassium Aspartate/Chloride Complex) – 75 mg
- Choline (from Choline Citrate/Bitartrate) – 20 mg
- Inositol – 25 mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex – 100 mg
- PABA (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid) – 50 mg
- Vanadium (from Vanadium Krebs†) – 25 mcg
- Boron (from Boron Aspartate/Citrate Complex) – 1 mg
- Trace Elements (from Sea Vegetation) – 100 mcg
†Krebs=Citrate, Fumarate, Malate, Glutarate and Succinate Complex
Adults take 4 tablets daily with meals or as directed by one of our health coach professionals.
No adverse side effects have been reported.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light. Keep out of reach of children.