FlavonAll by Douglas Laboratories is a dietary multi-flavonoid supplement designed to provide a broad spectrum amount of flavonoids in just two tablets daily.
FlavonAll delivers these flavonoids in the form of eight potent standardized extracts that are of -high quality. Flavonoids are beneficial for immune function, gene expression, circulatory and vascular health, cerebral blood flow, liver function, and cellular enzyme activity.
Flavonoids are a class of phytochemicals that are responsible for many of the brilliant colors of fruits and vegetables. They are perhaps the most beneficial phytochemicals found in food. Flavonoids carry out important metabolic and antioxidant functions in the body, scavenging many potentially damaging free radicals. Many flavonoids are also capable of binding to metal ions, which prevents these metals from acting as catalysts that enhance free radical production in the body.
In addition, flavonoids support the health of the body’s circulatory system by helping maintain proper vascular permeability, integrity, and resiliency. For example, flavonoids are involved in immune function, gene expression, capillary and cerebral blood flow, platelet aggregation, liver function, and collagen, phospholipid, and cholesterol metabolism.
FlavonAll may be taken as a dietary supplement for individuals who wish to increase their intake of a broad spectrum of flavonoids.
Two tablets contain:
- Pycnogenol®* French Maritime Pine Bark Extract** (min. 65% proanthocyanidins) – 10 mg
- Grape Seed Extract** (min. 90% proanthocyanidins) – 65 mg
- Red Grape Skin Extract (min. 30% polyphenols) – 100 mg
- Bilberry fruit Extract (min. 25% anthocyanins) – 120 mg
- Green Tea leaf Extract (decaffeinated, 20% polyphenols) – 900 mg
- Ginkgo Biloba leaf Extract (min. 24% ginkgo flavone glycosides, min. 6% terpene lactones) – 80 mg
- Milk Thistle seed Extract (min. 80% silymarin) – 175 mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex (Citrus limon) (min. 50% bioflavonoids) – .250 mg
Adults take 2 tablets daily or as directed by one of our health coach professionals.
No adverse side effects have been reported.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light. Keep out of reach of children.