EstroQuench by Douglas Laboratories is a Hormone Specific Formulation of ingredients that support the normal function of the bodies endogenous aromatase inhibitors.
This formulation is designed to quench excessive production of estrogens while supporting optimal function of androgens by maintaining the health of androgen-producing glands.
Hormone Specific Formulation, provided by Douglas Laboratories and formulated by Dr. Joseph J. Collins, was created to support the optimal function of specific hormones through the use of hormone-specific adaptogens and functional modulators of hormone actions.
This formulation may be used as part of a hormone health program with dietary and nutrient support. It may also be used by clinicians as an adjuvant to support optimal hormone health in patients who have been prescribed bioidentical hormone therapies.
- Supports healthy estrogen production and function.
Serving Size – 2 Vegetarian Capsules – 4 Vegetarian Capsules
Proprietary Blend – 1,150 mg – 2,300 mg
- Maca 4:1 root Extract (Lepedium meyenii)
- Damiana 4:1 leaf Extract (Turnera diffusa)
- Hesperidin (Citrus sinesis)
- Agaricus mushroom 8:1 mycelia Extract (Agaricus bisporus)
- Brassaiopsis glomerulata 10:1 leaf Extract
- Eurycoma longifolia 100:1 root Extract
- Mangosteen fruit Extract (Garcinia mangostana)
- Pomegranate Hull Extract (Punica granatum L. standardized to 70% Ellagic Acid)
- Naringenin (Citrus grandis L., fruit)
Chrysin Bioperine – 2.5 mg – 5 mg
(black pepper fruit extract/Piper nigrum)
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), cellulose, vegetable stearate, and silica.
As a dietary supplement, adults may take 2 EstroQuench capsules daily with food for 1 to 2 weeks or as directed by one of our health coach professionals.
The dose may then be increased to 4 capsules daily with food for 2 to 4 months or as directed by your healthcare professional.
After 2 to 4 months, dosage may be lowered back down to 2capsules daily with food and may continue as needed, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Consult your healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant, nursing or taking prescription medications.
No adverse effects have been reported.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light. Keep out of reach of children.