Table of Contents
EstroMend, provided by Douglas Laboratories, is a synergistic blend of herbs that support healthy estrogen receptor function, healthy metabolism of estrogens, and functional mimetics of estrogen.
This soy-free combination is designed to support healthy estrogen function in bone, heart, brain, breasts, vagina and other estrogen sensitive tissues.
EstroMend is a Hormone Specific Formulation provided by Douglas Laboratories and formulated by Dr. Joseph J Collins. EstroMend was created to support the optimal function of specific hormones through the use of hormone specific adaptogens, hormone specific agonists and hormone specific functional mimetics.
This formulation may be used as part of a hormone health program with dietary and nutrient support. In addition, this formulation may be used by clinicians as an adjuvant to support optimal hormone health in patients who have been prescribed bioidentical hormone therapies.
EstroMend may be a useful dietary supplement for individuals who wish to support healthy estrogen function and help to mitigate symptoms associated with low estrogen levels.
Serving size – 2 capsules – 4 capsules
Proprietary Blend – 1,390 mg – 2,780 mg
- Pueraria root Extract (Pueraria montana, Pueraria lobata, standardized to 40% isoflavones)
- Red Clover Extract (Trifolium pratense, stem, leaves, and flowers, standardized to 8% biocannins)
- Bacopa Extract (Bacopa monnieri, aerial parts, standardized to 20% bacosides)
- Gotu Kola Extract (Centella asiatica, leaf, standardized to 10% asiaticosides)
- Hops Extract (Humulus lupulus, strobiles, standardized to 5% alpha bitter acids)
- Dong Quai root Extract (Angelica sinensis, standardized to 1% ligustilides)
- Schizandra fruit Extract (Schizandra chinensis, standardized to 9% schisandrins)
- Sage leaf (Salvia officinalis)
Black Cohosh Extract – 50 mg – 100 mg (Cimicfuga racemosa, root and stem, standardized to 8% triterpene glycosides)
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetarian capsule), cellulose, vegetable stearate and silica.
As a dietary supplement, adults may take 2 capsules each evening with food for 1 to 2 weeks or as directed by one of our health coach professionals.
The dose may then be increased to 4 capsules each evening with food for 2 to 4 months or as directed by your healthcare professional.
After 2 to 4 months, dosage may be lowered back down to 2 capsules each evening with food and may continue on that dosage as needed or as directed by your healthcare professional.
If you are pregnant or nursing, have a liver disorder, or taking bioidentical hormone replacement therapy and prescription medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this supplement.
Discontinue use if symptoms of liver trouble develop, such as abdominal pain, dark urine, or jaundice.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light. Keep out of reach of children.