Endocrine Complete by Douglas Laboratories is a comprehensive combination of vitamins, minerals, nutrients and phytotherapeutic compounds specifically formulated to provide support of endogenous hormone production by the endocrine system, including thyroid, adrenal, pituitary, gonadal and insulin function.
Endocrine Complete includes a wide variety of herbs that act as hormonogenic agents, a subclass of phytocrine activities that maintain endocrine gland health, first defined by Joseph J Collins, RN, ND in 2005.
As a Hormone Specific Multi-Nutrient, this formulation can be used as a foundation of hormone health with any of the Hormone Specific Formulations manufactured by Douglas Labs, and formulated by Dr. Collins.
Endocrine Complete may be a useful dietary supplement for those who wish to consume the essential nutrients plus herbs for hormone health and endocrine system support.
Serving Size 4 Vegetarian Capsules:
- Vitamin A – 5000 IU
(as 80% beta carotene/20% Vitamin A Palmitate)
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) – 500 mg
- Vitamin D-3 (as Cholecalciferol) – 1,000 IU
- Vitamin E – 100 IU
(as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate plus mixed tocopherols)
- Vitamin K-2 (as Menaquinone-7) – 40 mcg
- Thiamine (as Thiamine HCl) – 25 mg
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin-5-phosphate) – 10 mg
- Niacin/Niacinamide – 30 mg
- Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxal-5-phosphate) – 20 mg
- Folate (as L-Methylfolate, Metafolin) – 400 mcg
- Vitamin B-12 (as Methylcobalamin) – 250 mcg
- Biotin – 300 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid – 25 mg
(as Calcium Pantothenate)
- Calcium (as Calcium Citrate Malate) – 50 mg
- Iodine (from Kelp) – 150 mcg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate) – 50 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Monomethionine, Opti-Zinc) – 15 mg
- Selenium (as l-Selenomethionine) – 100 mcg
- Copper – 0.25 mg
(as Copper Amino Acid Chelate)
- Manganese – 2 mg
(as Manganese Amino Acid Chelate)
- Chromium – 120 mcg
(as Chromium Amino Acid Chelate)
- Molybdenum – 100 mcg
(as Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate)
- Inositol – 25 mg
- Boron (as Boron Citrate) – 2 mg
- Benfotiamine – 25 mg
Endocrine Complete A Phytocrine Proprietary Blend – 500 mg
- Bupleurum falcatum root Extract
- Rehmannia glutinosa root Extract
- Rhodiola rosea root Extract (standardized to 3% rosavins)
- Ashwagandha root and leaf Extract (Withania somnifera, standardized to a minimum of 10% withanolide glycoside conjugates and 32% oligosaccharides)
- Coleus forskohlii Extract (root, standardized to 10% forskolin)
- Gymnema sylvestre Extract (leaf, standardized to 25% gymnemic acids)
- Panax ginseng Extract (root, standardized to 3% ginsenosides)
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), cellulose and silica
Adults take 4 capsules daily with food, or as directed by one of our health coach professionals. This product is best taken in the AM or Noon.
This product contains Vitamin K, which interferes with the prescription drug Coumadin
(Warfarin). Consult your physician before taking this product.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription medications, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
No adverse side effects have been reported.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light. Keep out of reach of children.