EndoBlend by NeuroScience is designed for those experiencing discomfort by supporting the endocannabinoid system through a blend of ingredients in virgin hemp oil. Endocannabinoids are one of the most prominent neuronal receptors in the body.
These receptors have a wide variety of functions, including synaptic communication and immune regulation. CB1 receptors are found primarily in the brain, while CB2 receptors are located more in the immune and gastrointestinal (GI) systems.
The importance of CB2 receptors
CB1 receptors are concentrated in the brain, while CB2 receptors are focused peripheral.
- CB1 receptors can produce a psychotropic effect.
CB2 receptors found in the peripheral nervous system are involved in signaling along the GI tract and immune system.
- Lymphocytes can express CB2 receptors, which can directly impact the immune response.
- Additionally, they may be involved in ion channels responsible for communication throughout the GI systems.
The ingredients in EndoBlend Virgin Hemp Oil are designed to support the CB2 receptors and the peripheral nervous system.
Supporting healthy neurons
Misfiring or enflamed neurons can cause discomfort.
- Improperly sent and received action potentials can cause discomfort since the signal does not match the stimulus.
Ingredients in EndoBlend Virgin Hemp Oil support neuronal function from differing mechanisms.
- Components naturally found in hemp have been shown to improve neuronal function.
- Naturally occurring PEA in the body regularly affects neuronal signaling through calcium and potassium channels.
- Beta-caryophyllene directly binds to CB2 receptors and helped reduce discomfort in a pre-clinical trial.
Together, these ingredients function to promote comfort and healthy neuronal status in the peripheral nervous system.
- Cannabis sativa (hemp seed)
- Piper nigrum
- Vitamin E
Take EndoBlend – 1 tablespoon (15 mL) daily. When starting supplementation, consider taking 1 tablespoon (15 mL) twice daily or as directed by one of our Health Coaches before use.