Table of Contents
EmulsiSorb A liquid
EmulsiSorb A liquid by Pure Encapsulations offers micellized vitamin A produced in a unique emulsification process, minimizing bile dependency and enhancing the bioavailability for optimal absorption.
Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin essential to the healthy functioning of a number of biological processes, including vision, cellular development, immune function and the integrity of mucosal and epithelial surfaces.
Vitamin A regulates the expression of various genes that encode for structural proteins and enzymes, including keratin in the skin and extracellular matrix proteins. It acts as a cofactor for the synthesis of mucopolysaccharides, cholesterol and other compounds.
- Ages 9 and up
- Immune support
- Promotes immune cell development and function
- Supports healthy maintenance of skin and mucous membranes
- Helps support ocular health and vision
- Offers enhanced-absorption, emulsified vitamin A
- 900 mcg (3,000 IU) vitamin A per drop
- Convenient liquid delivery form
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Vitamin A at levels above 3,000 mcg (10,000 IU) can lead to adverse side effects, including birth defects. If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
- Vitamin A is synthetic
- Glycerin is derived from palm and palm kernel oil
- Citric acid is derived from corn dextrose fermentation
As a dietary supplement, take 1 drop EmulsiSrob A liquid (0.034 ml) daily, with a meal or as directed by one of our health coach professionals.
Store in a cool, dry place. Shake well before use.
GMO Free Vegetarian