Digest Dairy Plus
Digest Dairy Plus, by Genestra Brands, is designed to assist in the digestion of dairy products. With lactase, protease and lipase, all major nutrient types in dairy foods are targeted.
The addition of rennin provides rapid coagulation of milk protein in the stomach. In in vitro laboratory tests, the effect of one Digest Dairy Plus capsule added to 568 ml of whole milk under intestinal conditions was investigated. Casein and non-casein proteins were digested to short peptides and amino acids.
Fat triglycerides were broken down to monoglycerides and free fatty acids, and lactose was virtually undetectable. Each capsule of Digest Dairy Plus will digest the equivalent of 568 ml of whole milk in vitrowithin a 3 hour period.
- Digestive enzyme/lactase to assist in the digestion of foods containing lactose
- Promotes digestive comfort
- Helps to digest proteins
Ideal for vegetarians
- Convenient vegetable capsule format increases patient compliance
Each Capsule Contains
- Lactase (from Aspergillus oryzae) – 250 mg
- Bacterial Protease (from Bacillussubtilis) – 60 mg
- Stem Bromelain (from Ananascomosusstem) – 30 mg
- Triacylglycerol Lipase (from Rhizopusoryzae) – 15 mg
- Acid Active Protease (from Aspergillusoryzae) – 10 mg
- Alkaline Active Protease (from Aspergillusoryzae) – 10 mg
- Microbial Rennet (from Rhizomucormiehei) – 0 .1 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Hypromellose, magnesium stearate Contains: Milk, wheat
Guaranteed to contain no added yeast, corn, soy, sodium, sugar, artificial colouring or flavouring or antimicrobial preservatives. Ideal for vegetarians.
Recommended Adult Dose
Take two capsules one to three times daily with any milk or dairy foods, or as recommended by one of our health coach professionals. For prolonged use, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Do not use if you are allergic to milk. Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking anticoagulants, anti-inflammatory agents, antibiotics or other enzyme products, have diabetes, galactosemia, gastrointestinal lesions/ulcers, or if you are having surgery. If symptoms persist or worsen, discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner. Hypersensitivity/allergy, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, headaches, heartburn and bloating have been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
Safety sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken.
Store in a cool, dry place.