Citrigen, by Genestra Brands, contains Echinacea angustifolia, which is traditionally used to support upper respiratory health and immune function. In one study, supplementation with 100 mg of Echinacea root for four weeks supported immune function.
Echinacea and flavonoid combination
- Contains ingredients traditionally used to support optimal respiratory health, and immune health
- Contains a unique blend of Echinacea root, grapefruit fruit extract, green tea leaf, and peppermint leaf
Each Capsule Contains
- Echinacea (Echinacea angustifolia) Root – 250 mg
- Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) Fruit Extract (20:1) – 120 mg
(45% Bioflavonoids / 2400 mg Dried Equivalent)
- Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Leaf – 20 mg
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) Leaf – 10 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Hypromellose, cellulose, magnesium silicate, magnesium stearate
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, starch, yeast, gluten, corn, soy, sodium, sugar, artificial colouring or flavouring, antimicrobial preservatives, dairy or animal products. Ideal for vegans.
Recommended Adult Dose
Take two Citrigen capsules two times daily with meals or as recommended by one of our health coach professionals. For use beyond eight weeks, consult your healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you are taking any medications; or if you have an autoimmune disorder or a progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, leukosis, collagenosis, multiple sclerosis, AIDS and/or HIV infection, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken.
Store in a cool, dry place.