C1000, by Genestra Brands, contains a combination of high-dose vitamin C, rosehips, and flavanoids from hesperidin, quercetin and rutin. Vitamin C is essential for a number of key physiological functions, including scavenging free radicals and maintaining healthy bones, cartilage and connective tissue.
High-dose vitamin C and flavonoid combination
- Provides 1,000 mg of ascorbic acid per tablet plus rose hips, hesperidin, quercetin and rutin
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums
- Supports fat and protein metabolism, wound healing and connective tissue formation
- Helps to prevent vitamin C deficiency
Each Tablet Contains
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) – 1000 mg
- Rose (Rosa canina) Hips – 50 mg
- Hesperidin (from Citrus aurantium pith/peel) – 25 mg
- Quercetin – 25 mg
- Rutin – 25 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Cellulose, silica, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, glycerin
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, starch, yeast, gluten, corn, soy, sugar, artificial colouring or flavouring, antimicrobial preservatives, dairy or animal products. Ideal for vegans.
Adults (19 years and older): Take one C1000 tablet two times daily with meals or as recommended by one of our health coach professionals. For use beyond six weeks, consult your healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.
There are no reviews yet.